For use in vegetable and herb gardens and in landscape beds with fruiting shrubs. It’s brimming with benefits that are good for your garden and good for our planet.
Soil for Vibrant Vegetables
GrowBetter Gardens™ Soil for Vibrant Vegetables is a high quality vegetable soil made of composted ingredients and 100% renewable, recyclable products.
Products & Horticulture Benefits
- Certified – Approved for use in organic agriculture by Ecocert Canada.
- Contributes to soil health – High volume of composted ingredients improves soil health.
- High moisture retention – Aged bark and compost helps to hold soil moisture.
- Optimal root growth – Lightweight and porous soil provides roots with more air space for establishment by balancing air/water porosity at root zone.
- Long-lasting soil stability – Woody matter and aged bark provide excellent structure.
- Contains an organic fertilizer – Fortified with a starter fertilizer to kick-start your vegetable garden and help ensure success.
- Slow release of nutrients – High organic matter releases nutrients slowly, to help feed plants.
- Superior drainage – Provides aeration porosity, prevents water-logging and helps deliver oxygen to roots.
- Chemical-free pH reduction – Formulated to help plants take up nutrients.
- Earth friendly – Does not contribute to GHG emissions released during peat harvesting.
- Reduces water consumption – Compost and bark help improve water use efficiency.
Add soil to existing garden bed and blend. Plant vegetable plants and backfill with soil.
Water plants regularly. Soil should remain moist below the surface.
A fertilization program should be implemented 3 weeks after planting.
Wear gloves and a dust mask when handling. Wash hands with soap and water after use.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not ingest. Read label before using. Adverse reactions may occur in sensitive persons. If allergic reaction occurs, seek medical attention.
Ingredients: compost, aged bark fines, composted poultry manure, fertilizer.
Active Ingredients: Compost (leaf and yard residues, composted manure (poultry), organic fertilizer (derived from alfalfa meal, feather meal, bone meal, mined potassium, rock phosphate, crustacean meal, seaweed extract, gypsum).
Guaranteed Minimum Analysis
Minimum Organic Matter 20%
Maximum Moisture Content 65%
Total Nitrogen (N)…….0.4%
Available Phosphoric Acid (P205)….0.2%
Soluble Potash (K20)……0.3%